Terms & Conditions
RiAcube AND ITS AFFILIATES (“RiAcube”) PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE TO YOU, YOUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS, AND ANY OTHER ENTITY ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS (COLLECTIVELY “YOU”), SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS. THESE TERMS ARE ENTERED INTO BY AND BETWEEN RiAcube AND YOU, AND YOU ACCEPT THEM BY: (a) PLACING AN ORDER WITH RiAcube (ONLINE OR OFFLINE); (b) USING THE WEBSITE IN ANY OTHER MANNER; AND/OR (c) ACKNOWLEDGING AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE AND/OR DONOT PROCEED WITH YOUR ORDERS.
1.2 This website (“Website”) includes without limitation: (a) Online Support and Service Center services, and other on-line services accessible via the Website (collectively the “Services”); (b) information such as technical, contractual, product, program, pricing, marketing, and other valuable information (“Information”); and (c) content such as data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”). RiAcube controls and operates its Websites from various locations and makes no representation that this Website is appropriate or available for use in all locations. RiAcube products and services may not be available in Your location, and deliverables may vary among locations. If You are using the Website on behalf of Your employer, You represent and warrant that You are authorized to accept these Terms on Your employer’s behalf, and that Your employer agrees to indemnify You and RiAcube for violations of these Terms. In addition to the Terms and unless otherwise noted, the standard RiAcube terms and conditions of sale in your jurisdiction govern purchases You make through the Website, unless You have in effect a separate valid written purchase or license agreement with RiAcube for that product or service, in which case that separate agreement governs, and in cases of conflict, prevails.
1.3 IMPORTANT TERMS
- According to the requirements modules can be modified, but could not be customized on high scale
- New Modules will be charged additionally
- Projected time to accomplish the task / job work / project / website may vary according to need
- At the time of approval 60% of the Package Amount will be taken as advances
- Remaining 40% will be charged immediate after completion of 90% of the job work
- The payment terms will be applicable for all orders unless described in proposal / invoice
- In case of delayed payments, a late payment charges (LPC) will be levied monthly, as follows
|Payable Amt. (Rs.)||Below 1000||1000-5000||5000-10000||10000-20000||20000-50000||Above 50000|
- All the payments will be accepted in the shape of Cheque / DD only and payable at Chandigarh (UT) INDIA.
- Orders for “Google Content Authorization”, “Google and Facebook Ads” and “Lead Generation Program” will be processed on 100% advance
- Total order less than 7000.00 will be considered as short orders and 100% advance will be charged
- If opting for Google Content Authorization Concept, we will verify your website with your Google profile and send you a link for Google to check your verification screen shot
- For customers in Judicial territory of India; will be additionally charged a Service Taxes @14.5% on the billed amount. Customers from any other country are not liable to pay any additionally taxes.
- For proper working surety, premium support & under AMC, Hosting is required on RiAcube servers
- In-case of not opting for AMC, support on data management will be provided for complete 30 days
- Support on Technical Errors / Hosting related issues will be considered and entertained for 1 year if hosted on RiAcube Server only and will be extended with renewal
- Service requests on third party software and applications or free products will not be entertained
- For orders of any software like inventory management, billing system, mlm software etc. we don’t take any guarantee for calculations. Customer need to check at their end only. May use the software for testing as-long-as they need.
- In-case of CMS based website, unlimited dynamic web-pages can be created within allocated space by client only, if not subscribed for Data Designing Package.
- CMS based website designs will be downloaded from free downloads available on internet and manipulated according to the requirements, if not purchased by the client or client has not paid for the designs. We will be charging for design management, data management on CMS.
- Content and Images will be provided by the client only, otherwise, we will download the images from search engines which will not have any mark of copy-right on the image, even though we don’t take any guarantee that copy-righted images or content will not be used.
- In case client has any objection on designs, content or images used on his website, they may purchase or download the images or content and upload on their website or send us to place/upload on their website.
- The Website Administrator Password will be sent to client by email automatically from our support system, in-case any customer didn’t receive, must send us a re-send request. We don’t guarantee for delivery of such emails, may land in spam folder instead of inbox.
- The email addresses are available for Lead Generation Program, majority of addresses belongs to Indian subscribers.
- We provide assurance for the genuineness of email address and mobile number database, but don’t guarantee.
- Complaints or Notices for software fault, mis-calculations, copyright of designs, content and images will not be entertained and need to be tackled by client only.
- Amount once paid is strictly non-refundable, and once invoiced cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
1.4 GENERAL TERMS
1.4.1 The Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and RiAcube relating to their subject matter, and cancel and supersede any prior versions of the Terms. No modification to the Terms will be binding, unless in writing and signed by an authorized RiAcube representative. You must not assign or otherwise transfer the Terms or any right granted hereunder. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when You use RiAcube or third-party products or services.
1.4.2 You agree that any material breach of any section of the Terms will result in irreparable harm to RiAcube for which damages would be an inadequate remedy and, therefore, in addition to its rights and remedies otherwise available at law, RiAcube will be entitled to equitable relief, including both a preliminary and permanent injunction, if such a breach occurs. You waive any requirement for the posting of a bond or other security if RiAcube seeks such an injunction.
1.4.3 INDIA law govern any action related to the Terms and/or Your use of the Website and Software hosted/running on RiAcube’s Servers. You and RiAcube agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Chandigarh, India.
1.4.4 Services, Content, and product derived or obtained from this Website are subject to the INDIA laws and the export or import laws of other countries. You agree to comply strictly with all such laws and, in particular, shall: (a) obtain any export, reexport, or import authorizations required by India or your local laws; (b) not use Services, Content, or direct product from this Website to design, develop or produce missile, chemical/biological, or nuclear weaponry; and (c) not provide Services, Content, or direct product from this Website to prohibited countries and entities identified in India export regulations.
1.4.5 Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the Terms.
1.4.6 The Website may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements may include statements regarding market expectations and opportunities, expectations about financials, research and development and strategies, statements concerning RiAcube’s roadmaps, market share growth, and product and service development and introduction, and our continuous evaluation of the competitiveness of our product and service offerings. These forward-looking statements are just predictions and involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Factors that may cause such a difference include risks related to adverse changes in general economic conditions, failure to reduce costs, lack of success in technical advancements, the timely development, production and acceptance of new products and services, and RiAcube’s ability to compete in a rapidly changing marketplace.
1.4.7 Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement. If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
2.1 In consideration of Your use of the Website, You agree to: (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about You as may be prompted by a registration form on the Website (the “Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any information You provide to RiAcube, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to information and Registration Data. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Website.
2.2 You are entirely responsible for all Content that You upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Website. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Website Content that: (a) is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to RiAcube or other users of the Website; (b) includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information; (c) violates or infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights; or (d) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. RiAcube reserves the right to edit or remove Content that violates these Terms or that contains third-party commercial advertisements.
2.3 You agree that You will not use the Website to: (a) transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications; (b) pretend to be RiAcube or someone else, or spoof RiAcube’s or someone else’s identity; (c) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services; (d) misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (e) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Website; (f) engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, operating an illegal lottery or gambling operation, stalking, or making threats of harm; or (g) collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY OF RiAcube INFORMATION
3.1 You may obtain direct access via the Website to certain confidential information of RiAcube and its suppliers, including without limitation technical, contractual, product, program, pricing, marketing and other valuable information that should reasonably be understood as confidential (“Confidential Information”). You must hold Confidential Information in strict confidence. Title to Confidential Information remains with RiAcube and its partners.
3.2 Your obligations regarding Confidential Information expire five (5) years after the date of disclosure. Upon termination of the Terms or RiAcube’s written request, You must cease use of Confidential Information and return or destroy it.
3.3 The Terms impose no obligation upon You with respect to Confidential Information that You can establish by legally sufficient evidence: (a) You possessed prior to Your receipt from RiAcube, without an obligation to maintain its confidentiality; (b) is or becomes generally known to the public through no act or omission by You, or otherwise without violation of the Terms; (c) You obtained from a third party who had the right to disclose it, without an obligation to keep such information confidential; (d) You independently developed without the use of Confidential Information and without the participation of individuals who have had access to it, or (e) in response to a valid order by a court or other governmental body, as otherwise required by law, or as necessary to establish the rights of either party under these Terms and as disclosed after prior notice to RiAcube adequate to afford RiAcube the opportunity to object to the disclosure.
4. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO RiAcube
4.1 RiAcube does not claim ownership of the Content You place on the Website and shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Content. Unless otherwise stated herein, or in RiAcube’s Legal and Privacy Notices, any Content You provide in connection with this Website shall be deemed to be provided on a nonconfidential basis. RiAcube shall be free to use or disseminate such Content on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, and You grant RiAcube and all other users of the Website an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, adapt, resell and publish such Content (including in digital form). You represent and warrant that you have proper authorization for the worldwide transfer and processing among RiAcube, its affiliates, and third-party providers of any information that You may provide on the Website.
4.2 RiAcube and its designees reserve the right to monitor, restrict access to, edit or remove any Content that is available via the Website.
5. DELIVERY OF EMAIL
RiAcube will attempt to deliver all of the email that is addressed to Your email address on RiAcube’s Services. However, the nature of email is such that RiAcube cannot guarantee delivery of such email.
You agree to indemnify and hold RiAcube and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, licensors, suppliers, alliance members, other partners, employees and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your Content, Your use of or connection to the Website (including any use by You on behalf of Your employer), Your violation of the Terms, or Your violation of any rights of another.
7. NOTICES; MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES; AMENDMENT OF TERMS
RiAcube may provide notice to You via email, regular mail, or posting notices or links to notices on the Website. RiAcube reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or terminate the Services (or any part thereof), and/or Your use of or access to them, with or without notice. RiAcube may also delete, or bar access to or use of, all related Information and files. RiAcube will not be liable to You or any third-party for any modification, suspension, or termination of the Services, or loss of related information. RiAcube may amend these Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this Website.
8. ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
RiAcube may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Website. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other tha RiAcube found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. RiAcube is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-RiAcube advertisers on the Website.
9. CONTENT PROVIDED VIA LINKS
You may find links to other Internet sites or resources on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that RiAcube is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. RiAcube will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any actual or alleged damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
10.1 Except as expressly authorized by RiAcube or by Content providers, You agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works of the Content of others, in whole or in part, by any means. You must not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any software RiAcube discloses to You, and You must not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership.
10.2 “RiAcube Trademarks” means all names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, slogans and other designations RiAcube uses in connection with its products and services. You agree to comply with the RiAcube Trademark and Logo Usage Requirements. You may not remove or alter any RiAcube Trademarks, or co-brand your own products or material with RiAcube Trademarks, without RiAcube’s prior written consent. You acknowledge RiAcube’s rights in RiAcube Trademarks and agree that any use of RiAcube Trademarks by You shall inure to RiAcube’s sole benefit. You agree not to incorporate any RiAcube Trademarks into Your trademarks, service marks, company names, Internet addresses, domain names, or any other similar designations, for use on or in connection with computer or Internet-related products, services or technologies.
10.3 RiAcube is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. If You believe that Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Website, please contact our legal department via email at: email@example.com.
10.4 Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Content owned by RiAcube on this Website provided that: (a) the copyright notice pertaining to the Content remains, and a permission notice (e.g., “Used with permission”) is added to such Content; (b) the use of such Content is solely for personal and non-commercial use; (c) such Content will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or published in any medium, except as explicitly permitted by valid permission or license covering such materials; and (d) no modifications are made to such Content. This permission terminates automatically without notice if You breach any of the terms or conditions in this Section 10.4. Upon termination, You must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed Content.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
11.1 YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND CONTENT (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 1.2) IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. RiAcube DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. RiAcube MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE USEFULNESS QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE.
11.2 RiAcube MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT: (a) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (b) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (c) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; OR (d) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
11.3 YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM OBTAINING ANY CONTENT FROM THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12.1 TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RiAcube IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED ORDERS, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF RiAcube HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF, OR REASONABLY COULD HAVE FORESEEN, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, HOWEVER THEY ARISE, WHETHER IN BREACH OF CONTRACT OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES DUE TO: (a) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (c) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, MALICIOUS OR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, OR FALSE OR FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS; OR (d) CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU MAY DOWNLOAD, USE, MODIFY OR DISTRIBUTE.
12.2 TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We use technology like ‘cookies’ (which would be stored on your browser) for the workflow our website. It is also used to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site.
- Occasionally, we may send you newsletters, important updates & other information via email or sms
- We will never sell your information and data to third parties and ensure security of your data
- For further details/clarifications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Authorized Usage Policy (AUP)
- Illegal use: RiAcube’s services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. RiAcube reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
- Harm to minors: Use of the RiAcube service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
- Threats: Use of the RiAcube service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Harassment: Use of the RiAcube service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
- Fraudulent activity: Use of RiAcube service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes,” “ponzi schemes,” and “chain letters.”
- Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying infrmation is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
- Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) Use of the RiAcube service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending RiAcube account.
- E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending RiAcube account.
- E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the RiAcube service is in violation of this aggreement.
- Usenet SPAMing: RiAcube has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
- Unauthorized access: Use of the RiAcube service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of RiAcube’s or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending RiAcube account is subject to immediate termination.
- Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of the RiAcube service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Collection of personal data: Use of the RiAcube service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the RiAcube service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use RiAcube Services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual’s computer system will result in immediate account termination. RiAcube will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
- Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
- Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
- Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using RiAcube services could result in suspension service.
- Third Party Accountability: RiAcube subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Any website/any process concerned, if it causes extreme load or performance loss for any reason, can be terminated or suspended without refund and without notice.
- Mass mailing, even if perceived not to be Spam is not allowed. More than 500 mails a day, constitute mass email. An account violating it can be terminated or suspended without refund and without notice.
- Unsolicited email/Spam (even a single email), not limited to invites, promotions etc., constitutes policy violation. We have zero tolerance for Spam. An account violating it can be terminated or suspended without refund and without notice.
- Users cannot user 15% or more of CPU resources in a stretch of 90 seconds. Activities that can cause such problems are: MySQL Usage, CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. Accounts with overusage can be suspended/dropped/terminated without notice.
- Stand-alone/unattended server-side processes cannot be run at any point on the server. This includes any and all daemons.
- No web spider or indexer services can be run. Spiders may access our servers
- File-Sharing and Peer to Peer activities are not allowed
- Gaming servers are not allowed
- Cron entries with intervals less than 15 minutes are not allowed. Also more than 3 simultaneous cronjobs are not allowed.
- Any content posted online by you, the Webmaster/Website Owner or your visitors, should conform to the laws of India and United States.
- The total cumulative size of Client owned (proof has to be there) Media files like mp3/mp4/avi/flv/wav etc. cannot exceed 500MB
- On all Linux Web Hosting Plans, the I-Node Limit (Files+Directories count) cannot exceed 150000 except on ProX-Enterprise Plan where the limit applicable would be 300000
- cPanel backup files like back-* or cpmove-* will be removed automatically by the system. Also zip, tgz, bz2. rar files etc. can be removed with or without notice.
- Any content in public_html folder of an account, can be synced/transferred to a Content Distribution Network server without owner’s permission or without informing the owner about the same. To use the same entries may be placed in the folder’s .htaccess file to reflect to a static content sub-domain/domain. DNS entries may also be added/modified for the same purpose. This action will also circumvent and folder level permissions set on the content via .htaccess or other means. This is necessitated to increase performance of our servers.
- Entries in .htaccess can be edited/removed or new .htaccess put in place with or without notice depending of the server’s status.
- Our Terms and Conditions may change from time to time with/without notice.
- Payments must be received in advance before any order is placed and also before/on the due date of invoice. Non receipt of payment on/before due date will lead to suspension of the account with immediate effect without any notice. Suspended accounts will be terminated from the system after 14 days from the due date.
- Support is only for the service(s) which you have undertaken from us. Outside this, anything asked for is liable to be billed.
- Ideally any support/problem tickets/emails raised will be answered within one working day. But is some case it may take more than one working day depending upon the complexity of the issue involved.
- Any MySQL Database may only contain no more than 1024 tables. If it exceeds this limit, that database can be dropped/terminated without notice.
- With respect to Dedicated Servers with Linux Operating System, as we will provide the client with root access. Any support activity beyond the agreed terms, will be billable @ Rs.500/- hr. Certain tasks like OS reload etc. will be billable at the rates as and when applicable As it is a semi-managed service, client will be responsible for the security of the server and observance of our Terms and Conditions all the time while the server is running.
- Right of service is reserved. We can refuse to service/process any order/renewal without assigning any reason.
- With respect to Dedicated Servers with Windows Operating System, we will provide the client with full admin access. The servers will be totally unmanaged with the client provided full administrative access. Client is responsible for managing/ensuring security, software updates etc. Certain tasks like OS reload etc. will be billable at the rates as and when applicable. Client will be required to ensure observance of Terms and Conditions all the time while the server is running.
- Though every effort is made to ensure integrity and security of data on our servers, but inherent nature of Internet, does not allow us to give the guarantee for the same. Ultimately its the client responsibility to take regular backups of their data.
- Receipt of Payment by us does not imply the control of Domain Name to the payee. Ownership of a Domain Name will be in the name of the Title supplied while buying the Domain.
- All disputes are subject to Chandigarh (India) Jurisdiction only.